Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Beef!

Um....so I love beef jerky.  I don't know why.  I just do.  Salty, beefy, yumminess. 

I will admit that there is something that feels wrong about liking it so much and yet I can't seem to stop.  I  do tell myself that as far as snacks go, there are worse.  Lots of protein, low carbs.  Sure there is plenty of sodium but ultimately not awful - at least not awful by my standards.  I do wonder why I feel like I can eat beef jerky without any concern but the thought of eating dog food or dog snacks makes me sick to my stomach.  I mean, what is the difference between beef jerky and a doggy snausage.  No ideas. 

That just made me think of the snausages commercial...



Which made me think of the "bacon" commercial



And this of course made me think of "Where's the Beef"

No comments:

Post a Comment