Friday, June 24, 2011

"I miss you Big"

Tonight my BFF amazed me by rocking out to Puff Daddy's "I'll Be Missing You".  He knew every lyric and pause and nuance.  It was pretty impressive.  It was also absolutely hilarious.  I mean, my BFF is not someone that I expected to bust out Puff Daddy (P. Diddy, Diddy, Sean Combs - whatever name you know him by).  For some reason, toward the end of the song when my BFF in perfect time with Puff says "I'll miss you big", I just started laughing so hard.

Laughing at the smallest things.  Finding the ridiculous.  Sharing moments of hilarity.  Those are the things that my BFF and I do best.


2 comments:

  1. hmm....your BFF is either really cool or a big dork...

    --love your bff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my BFF is a big dork which is what makes him so super cool.

    ReplyDelete