Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday Sales

SI & drove down to Tilton Outlet Centers today and had a great time enjoying the sales.  I haven't purchased anything for myself in a long time.  Today was the day.  I needed some jeans.

Turns out that the Coach Outlet Store was having a huge sale.  I LOVE purses and wallets and other accessories.  I like scarves and shoes and other accoutrements.  I normally can't afford anything at the Coach store.  Today though...today...there was a HUGE sale.  Everything was a reduced price.  Then there was an additional 30% off everything in the store.  Then the clearance items were 50% off, plus the additional 30%.   So I bought a little clutch wallet thing.  Cost me $23!  Woo-hoo

Then SI and I travelled over to Lane Bryant and I got lots of new items for the winter-spring transition, including a hot pink trench rain coat.  I like it a lot.

yay to sales and outlet stores.  Yay to a great day with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment