Saturday, September 28, 2013

A good night's sleep

Last night I went to sleep at 8:30pm.  I was completely wiped out.  I was tired from the tress of work, the stress of personal relationships, and the effort of holding myself together.  I slept 11 hours last night.  I slept the deep sleep of the weary.  I vaguely remember getting a text at 1:00am and having a text conversation but I thought it was a dream.  It wasn't.  I probably shouldn't text while sleeping.  Luckily I didn't say anything ridiculous. 

It is amazing how much better a person can feel after a really good night's sleep.  I feel more alert, focused, aware, energetic, and positive than I have in days.  I have to start rebuilding a more routine sleep pattern. 

I am very, very thankful for a night of restful and deep sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment