Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pitch Perfect


How in the world did I wait so long to see Pitch Perfect?! I don't understand how it is possible.  It reminds of the a capella scene here at Dartmouth.  I had the pleasure of advising our groups for a few years.  They are so committed to making music and to their group.  This movie made me laugh and had great music.  I can't believe that I have not watched it sooner.  More importantly, I can't believe that my BFF and I have not watched this movie together.  I just sent him a message letting him know that we have been missing out. 

I mean, how can I not love a movie that does a "Riff-Off" and uses the song No Diggity.  No Diggity was a very popular song in 1997, my senior year of high school.  The senior girls did an entire choreography to song at a pep rally - hilarious memories.  





No comments:

Post a Comment