Sunday, March 2, 2014

52 Lists: Things that make you feel healthy

52 Lists
Week Seven// List The Things That Make You Feel Healthy - Mind, Body, and Soul 

This list idea kind of comes at a perfect time.  I could really use a moment to reflect on the things that make me feel healthy - mind, body, and soul.  The last few weeks have been challenging.  I haven't always taken great care of myself but I've been working on taking care of myself.  So here goes the list...

  • laughter
  • spending time with my friends
  • aqua zumba
  •  taking walks
  • cuddling with Sally my dog
  • playing board games
  • eating fruits and veggie
  • reducing the amount of candy that I eat
  • spending time in water
  • making lists
  • keeping a journal
  • writing thank you cards
  • volunteering with the Student Leadership Training Program
  • singing along to musicals
  • coloring in coloring books
  • doing crossword puzzles
  • aligning my chakras
  • fruit smooties for breakfast
  • organizing my house
  • clearing out my email inbox
  • random dance parties in random place at random times
  • driving
  • writing thankful lists
  • tell my friends that I love them
  • learning new things
  • doing something that makes a difference
  • getting some sunshine
  • sleeping
  • spending time browsing the library or a bookstore

No comments:

Post a Comment