Sunday, March 2, 2014

Lovely tulips

On Thursday, I walked into my office and found a box from ProFlowers.  It was lovely tulips.  The note said "Just because you deserve someone doing something nice for you for a change."   There was no signature.  There was no name.  A few years ago, I received an awesome anonymous gift of the Gilmore Girls box set.  It just showed up in my office one day.  I am a lucky girl!

I have no idea who the flowers are from.  I have asked everyone that I can imagine but they have all denied sending them.  They are glorious and bright and lovely.  They make my office very happy and feel full of love and life.  
  Thank you universe for giving me what I need.  Thank you universe for putting people in my life that love me and care for me. Whoever sent the flowers - I sincerely thank you.  The flowers came at the perfect time.  They meant a lot to me and they made me feel feel loved. 








No comments:

Post a Comment