Sunday, October 30, 2011

Forever Lazy

Here in this space I have written haiku's to my snuggie.  I have pointed out the absurdity of the peekaroo.

Now, I am pleased to bring you the incredible Forever Lazy.  This newest in warmth generating products was brought to my attention by the lovely JF.  She knows how much I adore the snuggie but I believe she threatened to disown me if I chose to wear one of these.  While the commercial is true - heat is expensive and I am often frustrated by my too long and too short blankets.  I hate to wrestle with them.  That said, I assured her that until there were feet attached to such an object I would continue to protest the Forever Lazy.  Having to put on a pair of socks is in violation of the Forever Lazy product name.  I am TOO lazy to put on socks in addition to my forever lazy.  And I must wear socks because I am clearly too cold for any other product.  Come on, Forever Lazy, get it together.  I want to be as lazy as possible, attach the socks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment