Sunday, January 15, 2012

lazy day movies

Today was kind of a lazy day - mostly because it is freezing cold outside.  There were some great movies on today.


Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium is one of my fave movies. I love it.  It is all about believing in yourself and the magic of imagination.  The quote of the day is from this movie.  Mr. Magorium tells Molly Mahoney: "Your life is an occasion. Rise to it."

I love that idea.  It is something I need to remember all the time.  This is my life and I need to always treat it as some special and I need to believe in myself. It reminds me of the quote from the movie The Holiday that goes, "You're supposed to be the leading lady of your own life." I love the movie and that quote.   


The other movie I watched today is 500 Days of Summer.  I really enjoy this movie.  It is all about love, fate and the things that we can convince ourselves when we want love and companionship.

I especially enjoy the scene after Joseph Gordon-Levitt's first night with Summer (Zooey Deschanel).  She made his dreams come true....ooh...ooh.  Who hasn't walked around on cloud 9 the day after a great date or a good night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment