Monday, August 20, 2012

Jacked-up Straw & Iron Man's House

Today I had lunch with one of the great student's that I get to wok with.  We were sitting in the restaurant enjoying each others' company.  The waiter delivered our beverages.  He order a water.  I ordered a water and a lemonade.  Molly's, the restaurant we were at, has wonderful bendy straws.   I opened my straws and noticed something strange.  My straw was jacked up.  The straw-making machine did not do its job and did not trim the end properly.  While the straw didn't allow for drinking, it did create laughter.
    
Jacked-up Straw

Right now I am watching Iron Man on television.  I want his house.  I want it now.  I want to live in this amazing house perched on the edge of a cliff with endless windows that look out on the ocean and other beautiful things.   Curved walls, big fireplace, endless windows...just what I want. 



No comments:

Post a Comment