Sunday, January 26, 2014

52 Lists: Current and Future Goals & Dreams

52 Lists
Week Four// List Your Current and Future Goals & Dreams

I've already written up my 2014 goals in the blog.  I'm actively working on those and plan on providing a monthly update. What other current and future goals do I have...? 
  •  Write more letters 
  • Keep in touch with friends old and new better
  • Spin a globe and travel to the place where my finger lands
  • Save enough money to retire comfortably
  • Become a Dean of Students at a liberal arts college
  • Be the best friend I can be
  • Build a family of my own - more and more I think this won't look like the pictures in fairy tales but it will be my family
  • Never forget my niece's birthday
  • Make sure my brother knows how proud I am of him
  • Take an art class
  • Write a book, even if it is a really crappy one
  • Dance more
  • Tell more puns
  • Visit each continent at least once (Can I go to Antartica?)
  • Own my own house with a porch and a backyard patio and fence so my dog and my BFF's dog can run unhindered
  • Go skiing again and try to enjoy it
  • Go parasailing
  • Learn to bartend
  • Research my family tree
  • Complain less and love more
  • Learn to play the piano or the guitar
  • Perform on stage
  • Win a karaoke contest
  • Go to a nude beach/resort
  • Swim with the dolphins
  • Throw my mom a giant 60th birthday party
  • Find an occasion to wear my beautiful banana yellow heels 
  • Not be afraid to say I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment