Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My New Fitness Binder

One of my 2014 goals was to maintain my forward momentum on adopting healthy food and exercise habits.  To that end, I created my very own fitness binder. 

I got the template from Fit.Strong.Lean.  I printed out the pages that worked for me and not the ones that I knew I was never going to use.  I printed them in black and white and used some crayola markers to color the templates in and make them bright and colorful. 



I ended up with 3 sections for the binder: My schedule, Goals & motivation, and Body management.  I don't love the title "body management" but that is what it is, I guess.  I'm committed to not focusing solely on weight, so part of the body management piece for me was about what my body can manage  For example, how long can I hold a plank or how many jumping jacks can I do without feeling like my lungs are on fire. 


Once the inserts were all colored in and pretty, I put it together in a binder.  I've started to plan out my exercise schedule and working to get a little bit of intentional exercise in every day. 

Isn't the binder nice?  :)

February, I'm trying the 30 day Plank challenge!  Supposedly I will be able to hold a plank for 4 minutes and 30 seconds at the end of the challenge.  That seems HIGHLY unlikely to me, but I'm going to give it a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment