Friday, January 10, 2014

52 Lists: Words that touch your soul

My friend MLS posted this idea she found on her blog, so of course I had to check it out.  I love making lists, so the idea of 52 lists completely peaked my interest.  She found the idea on the blog of Moorea Seal.

So, if I can remember...BIG IF... then I am going to participate in this excellent project.  I'm already a week behind but here goes nothing. I'll keep these short and sweet.

52 Lists
Week One// List the Words That Touch Your Soul

Friendship          Ocean         Annalisse          BFF          Difference-maker

Laughter          Love           Learning          SLTP          Thank you          Jaja

Cuddles          LY=          Ogunquit          Books          Resilience          Joy

Faith          Hope         Heart-work          Mommy          Family          Compassion

Care          Kindness          Candy          Water          Moonlight          Depth

Reflection          Karaoke          Passion          Intimacy          Kisses

Snowflakes          Responsibility          Christmas          Students          Angels



1 comment:

  1. I just received a copy of the 52 Lists book and am exploring others' journeys! Which was your favorite list to make?

    ReplyDelete