Sunday, January 19, 2014

52 Lists: Your Greatest Comforts

52 Lists
Week two// List your greatest comforts

  • time with my best friend
  • hugs 
  • the amazing staff of the student leadership program
  • laughter
  • a giant mug of hot coffee
  • books
  • being in the water
  • the smell of ocean air
  • my mother's cooking
  • old photo albums
  • my collection of cards, letters, and magic notes 
  • lists
  • a deep belief in the ultimate goodness of people, even when it doesn't feel like I have a reason to believe
  • my niece's laughter and love
  • playing board games
  • a text message or call from the one person you needed to hear from at exactly the right time
  • writing letters
  • an organized desk
  • color coding
  • my gigantic bed with its pillowtop mattress
  • soup in a bread bowl
  • my dog Sally
  • driving with the windows rolled down and the music on high

1 comment: