Friday, September 24, 2010

Posting dilemma

On my mind has been how do I go about posting on this blog....

Do I post once day and give multiple joyful moments in that post?  Do I post whenever the spirit of joy moves me?  Do I hold onto snippets of joy for those days when I feel like joy has betrayed me? 

All these questions swirl through my head and keep me from posting because I can't figure out if I am doing it right...Isn't that lame? 

And who cares, does it matter?  This blog is supposed to be about me reconnecting with things that make me happy...it is not supposed to be an additional stressor. 

If you have opinions about it, i'd love to hear them..but for now I will try to stick with posting when the spirit moves me.

1 comment:

  1. random bits of joy is my vote ... its fun :)

    ReplyDelete