Monday, September 20, 2010

When things are insane...

Right now everything that could be going wrong with an event is going wrong.  Not enough of anything.  Not enough planning.  Everything is late or not working or ..... you name it.

I feel partially responsible because I know that I could have coached the students through the process more although I know that I worked to do it and it just hasn't come to fruition.

So where is the joy?  This is supposed to be a blog about finding the joy....

Well, in the chaos of creating this "Four Seasons Festival", I have had to do the following:


  • Create a paper snowman and cut out lots of little carrot shaped noses for "pin the nose on the snowman"
  • Locate blenders for "mocktails" in the spring room
  • Track down the delivery of our cow-milking competition machine, cotton candy maker and sno-cone machine (I am very thankful for emergency contact numbers for vendors)
  • Create an assembly line for the stuff-a-moose activity
  • Sound teched the different rooms and made sure all the music was working.
Just a handful of the fun and exciting tasks that are part of my job.  LOL

It was an excellent snowman.  

Off to be photographer extraordinaire....





No comments:

Post a Comment