Saturday, January 22, 2011

Skype

Technology is quite an incredible thing.  I haven't really played with Skype much until recently.  It is a pretty cool way to keep in touch with people and stay connected.

Today was a key example.  I haven't been able to make it to many of the SLTP skillshop sessions this year because without a car and the increasing winter snow it has been super challenging.  The amazingness of technology allowed me to tune into a special skillshop today.

SLTP is one of those places where I feel at home and comfortable.  It is where my heart core and my brain connect and I feel whole.  The way I feel at SLTP is how I am trying to feel in the rest of my life.  Like I've said in a previous post, my brain and heart don't always connect...I want my brain and actions to be connected to my heart.  I want my actions to be grounded in what I believe and what I feel.

On my dry erase board at work right now is the quote from MLK that says, "It is always the right time to what is right." For me, that is the embodiment of what it means for my core and my brain to be connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment