Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Funny toys (revisited)

A couple of weeks ago I wrote a blog entry about these "plush microbes" that I thought were hilarious and cute.

Today as I looked around my office I realized that I already owned one of these microbes.  I own the one called the "kissing disease", otherwise known as Mono.  I received as a gift from one of my fave students CC when he graduated.  I remember the conversation when he gave it to me.  He knew that I would find it both super cute and freaking hilarious.  Of course, I do.

It was a nice feeling to know how well your students can know you sometimes and how you can forget certain things until something jars you or until you take the time to look around your office.

Here's a picture of my little plush microbe at home on her shelf.

"Kising Disease"

No comments:

Post a Comment