Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday Shindigs

I am so lucky to work with the people that I work with.  I just got home from our annual office holiday potluck and it was so much fun.

I don't know how I got so lucky to work with people that are funny, caring, and dedicated to our work.

I know I haven't posted in awhile.  It has been a very busy December.  And it has been emotionally draining.  It isn't that I haven't been having joyful moments and lots of great times - but that I haven't been reflecting on it.  I lost my way for a little while in the joy quest and the desire to live an intentionally joyful life.

Living from the heart is so much harder than living from brain sometimes...Living in joy is living from my heart and I need to keep remembering that.

Luckily I work with amazing people that remind me of what is important both day-to-day in my office and through SLTP.  I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment