Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wi-Fi

Wireless internet is an incredible thing.  I knew someone once that pronounced Wi-Fi as "wee-fee" - it was cute. 

I am currently sitting in the Tampa airport and I am able to answer email, write this blog, update my facebook status and other VERY important things. 

We live in an incredible world where I can stay connected to all aspects of my life from wherever I am.  Right now, my dear from JF is in Ethiopia and I know what is going on in her life through her facebook & blog updates.  I was able to respond to email from Hanover with ease.  I connected to people I just met at a conference.  i have received and responded to emails from current and former students that are all over the country and world. 

There are lots of issues with the way that technology functions in the world.  Right now, though, I am really quite grateful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment