Tuesday, December 21, 2010

In that vein...

I have about 7 posts that are half written about moments that truly brought me joy.  Here is a quick recap to catch me up on my own life. 
  • Coming back from Tampa it made me so happy to see the christmas tree on the Hanover green and main street decorated in garland and twinkle lights. 
  • On both my flights back from Tampa, I had NO ONE sitting next to me.  It was awesome. 
  • Browsing bookstores is the best.
  • I used to have a regular standing Sushi dinner date with LS before she moved away.  Since her departure I haven't taken myself to sushi in ages.  I really like it and am glad I took myself to lunch. 
  • Dates with myself - I need to remember to schedule more dates with myself 
  • Sleeping late - I know I actually did write a post about this - but it bears repeating.
  • christmas cards- I like to write them, browse through them and receive them
  • ridiculous buttons with hilarious (and often VERY true) sayings on them.  For example, I received one from SI today that read "We make up our own answers around here."  SO dang true!
  • The great game of bananagrams
  • pictures of my niece on Santa's knee
  • figures of swimming santas...
There were numerous other moments....but that's what was missed in a strange and random nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment