Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bob & Sheri morning show

Every morning I get to listen to the Bob & Sheri show on the radio.  Luckily z97.1 streams live, so I can get ready in the morning and listen to the show.  The back and forth between Bob, Sheri, Todd, Max and everyone else that shows up makes me laugh.  You can often catch me laughing loudly in my apartment as I get ready.  Most days I have meetings once I get to work so I miss the show from 8 until 10. 

Not today!

Today I have taken a vacation day.  I know that many of you are shocked that I am not at work, but I will have you know that I have planned out all of my vacation days for the year and my goal is to actually use them.  

But I digress...being home means that I get to listen to the entire Bob & Sheri show.  Today they are asking people what makes them happy!  I can't believe no one has called and said that listening to this radio show in the morning makes them happy.  

BTW, z97.1 also is the station that plays Throwback Thursdays...my karaoke inspiration.  

No comments:

Post a Comment