Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cold Day/Warm Coffee

This morning is a yucky, gray blah morning.  The kind of morning where all you want to do is curl up in a ball on the sofa wrapped in a warm blanket (or snuggie) and read or watch television or nap (or rotate all three) all day long.

This is that kind of morning.  I am in the office attempting to get some stuff finished.  I get more of the paperwork portion of my job done over the weekend then I could ever accomplish during the work week - too many interruptions, which are way more interesting, pressing and fun then paperwork.  :)

So I am sitting here in my lovely office with a warm cup of coffee and michael buble playing.  Maybe not as good a way to spend a disgusting Sunday as being on the couch, but still pretty good.

Now I'll work until my visitors come.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment