Sunday, October 3, 2010

Videos that bring me back into joy...

When I get into my own head a bit deeply, there are some things that snap me out of it.  Due to our incredible technological advances, one of those things is online videos.  

Here is a list of some of my favorites for your enjoyment: 

1) Single Ladies Clown Dancer:  I recognize that laughing may not be the best response, but this video makes me laugh every time I see it. In fact, it makes me laugh when I hear Beyonce's song just thinking about this video.  

2) Total Eclipse of the Heart Literal Version: "I whip my head to the right".  I appreciate people that are really clever and point out the ridiculousness of life.  The original version of this video is insane and doesn't make any sense, so the literal version makes it awesome. 

3). Billy la Bufanda: A former student introduced me to Billy la Bufanda when she was learning spanish in class.  The song is catchy and made us laugh for hours on end.  Listening to it now reminds me of her, which makes me happy, but the song and video itself also crack me up. 

4) Jessica's Daily Affirmations: She is very young but has it all figured out... I can do anything good, yeah, yeah, yeah

5) Poetry Slam - Poetry: Katie Makkai drops serious knowledge!

6) Evolution of Dance: I still do the dances starting at about minute 3:22.

7) Robin Sparkles "Let's Go to the Mall":  Hilarious music video from How I Met Your Mother - Let's go to the mall...Today!

8) "Love" Song - Tom Hall: This is just a warm fuzzy song.  

What snaps you out of your funk?




No comments:

Post a Comment