Tuesday, October 26, 2010

OMG - Jesse Spano

My last post made me think of Jesse Spano from Saved by the Bell because Elizabeth Berkeley was in Showgirls and that made me think of my favorite Jesse Spano scene, in fact my favorite scene from Saved By the Bell.  So I immediately needed to find it on you tube because I immediately needed to see it and enjoy it.  Since I am wide awake, why shouldn't I?



I remember this scene so vividly from my childhood and it was so dramatic.  I remember relating to Jesse Spano way to much.  She always needed to be perfect and get good grades and make it all happen.  I understood.  My friend MdS and I would always re-enact this dramatic scene when things got a bit rough here in our adult loves.  Ah, I loved the over-dramatized acting of 90s teenage drama/comedy.  For some reason this also made me think of 90210 episode where they hold the rally to let Donna graduate.  "Donna Martin graduates!  Donna Martin graduates!"



Ah, they don't make television like they used to....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment