Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day of laughter

My ab muscles hurt from laughing so hard today.  So many hilarious things to laugh about...

Some of these things are unable to be shared on this blog but they are making me laugh out loud (literally) right now.

Here are the other things that have made me laugh today:

  • Cliches used in  ways they were not intended to be used.  Check out this cliche website
  • Ellen Degeneres gets a phone call from Gladys - best quote "I love Jesus but I drink a little"

  • Xtranormal video called "So you want to get a PhD in humanities".  It is hilarious because it is partially true in some ways.  LOL



There were any number of other things that made me laugh today.  I think I laughed non-stop all day.  It is incredible to work in an office that works very hard but has a great time while we do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment