Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If at first you stall...refocus on others

I have hit my stalling point.  This is the point in any endeavor I undertake where I (1) get bored; (2) get scared/anxious; (3) freak out; or (4) get "busy".  I have also been known to get any number of those in combination.  When this happens, I stall... I am hitting this point with the blog.

So I have run through the categories.  First, am I bored? The answer is no.  I actually really enjoy writing the blog.  I like going back and reading some of my other posts.  I am enjoying it and not bored.  Okay, one eliminated - unfortunately it was the easiest of the four to admit to and to get deal with.

Second, am I "too" busy?  Well, sure I am certainly busy at work..but...the answer to this one is also no. I can find a couple of minutes every day to write something.  Dangnabit...the second easiest one is eliminated.

Am I scared/anxious? Am I freaked out? Well, the answer to this question is YES! Like I said in a previous post - i have issues like tissues.  LOL

So, while I figure that out...I am refocusing my joy away from myself and on the people around me.  I have some incredible people in my life that are doing amazing things.  I am very proud of them.  I am proud to call them friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment