Monday, November 29, 2010

Friends w/ Triple A

I have awful car issues.  I am not sure what happened but in the last year cars just don't seem to last when they are around me.  My BFF is out of town and I have his car.  This morning I go outside and the damn car is dead - D-E-A-D. 

I freak out.

The car worked this weekend.  It drove beautifully.  It was so nice and smooth and wonderful.  Then DEAD! WTF?!?

Once I got past the freak out, I walked to work to deal with it later.  I am lucky to have people in my life that are willing to help.  JC came to help me try and push the car out of the garage to jump start it but the car wouldn't move into neutral.  Apparently, newer cars won't allow you to switch to neutral when the battery is dead.  Who knew? Not me. 

Now what?  Well she called Triple A and  had someone come out.  Her and her husband waited for over an hour with me until they came and started the car.  It was the battery. 

I am blessed to have wonderful friends. 

I also need to get my own Triple A membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment