Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A good day...

Yesterday I had one of those days that was good just because it was good.  There was nothing particularly amazing about the day.  It was a day that was a beautifully cold autumn day.   The air was crisp.  There is this really beautiful tree that is still full of gorgeous richly colored red leaves.  It is hat, gloves & scarf weather but I'm still able to get away without wearing a coat.  I was happy to be at work and around my students.   I enjoyed time with my friends.  It was a "normal" day. 

What is nice is that I am able to see it for what it was. There were lots of little moments that were funny or challenging or disappointing or strange but the sum total of the day was peaceful and shiny and comfortable and joyful. 

It was a pretty damn good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment