Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It is only 8:28am....

and here are the great things about today so far.

  1. It is rainy outside.  Doesn't sound great.  But I like the rain.  
  2. Yellow - I am wearing yellow.  First, I look pretty nice in yellow.  More importantly, it makes me feel nice.  yay to yellow!
  3. Chobani Greek Yogurt - delicious, raspberry-flavored.  Um...yum!
  4. exercise - day 2 of waking up and exercising.  It always makes me feel better during the day but sometimes I just want to stay curled up in my bed.
  5. Hilarious phone message from my long-time friend DRN.  He and I have been friends for what seems like 4-evah, since our first year of college in the "new dorms" of East Wheelock.  (note: this makes us very old because EW is no longer new)
  6. The songs "teenage dreams" and "Forget you" sung by the cast of Glee - Is it wrong that I like them more than the originals.  
  7. Ceiling fans - when it is too cold to open the window but too dang hot in the office, the ceiling fan regulates the temperature
  8. Seeing my BFF first thing in the morning.  I usually see him at least once a day - but rarely is he the first person I see.  It adds a special joy to the day when the first person you see is someone you love so dearly and loves you.  yay to friendship.
And now it is 8:35am.  I have had my yogurt and cup of coffee and it is time to get down to business.  

No comments:

Post a Comment